Retired banker, economist and community leader.
I’ve worked hard to represent the citizens of District 41 and the State of North Dakota, and I am seeking a second term. During my last campaign, I went door-to-door, listening to my constituents. Because of those conversations, I was the prime sponsor for a number of bills, including:
- Introduction of medical marijuana
- Sunday openings
- Dense breast tissue notification
- Corporate income tax credits to encourage businesses to help their employees with childcare costs.
There is more to do.
I want to go back to Bismarck and continue working for:
- Student debt and/or tuition assistance
- Childcare credits
- More funding for all education, including Head Start and early childhood
- Permanent flood protection for Fargo
- Property tax reform
- School safety